4.Danang By Night & Han River CruiseDanang Aodai Ridertour
- A great journey to visit Da Nang’s main attractions with personal guide.
- A exotic experience of Local Foods in Danang ,Motorbike,Cruise,Nightlife and Culture.
- Great performance of Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise gliding down on Han River with stunning skyline views.
- Explore the city’s iconic sights such as its street markets, bridges and pristine beaches
- Feel the buzz of the coastal town’s nightlife as your guide drives you to your destinations
- Immerse yourself in the local culture as you taste Vietnamese cuisine and interact with the residents
- Roam around town guided by professional Aodai rider as your personal guide for the ultimate local experience!
*What to expect:
Hit the streets of Da Nang with this thrilling motorbike tour! Guided by a professional Aodai-wearing female biker, you’re in for an ultimate Vietnamese experience. Hop on for an exciting journey around the city’s top tourist destinations and get ready for must-try activities. The tour begins with a visit to Da Nang’s iconic bridges – Dragon, Love Lock, and Han River Bridges – stops that give you a gorgeous view of the Han River and the town’s coastline. Next, go for a shopping trip at the local night market. Overwhelm your senses with the buzz of the place as you roam around for souvenirs. After bargaining for a discount, head on to the Sun Wheel Area, a lively amusement park in the area. See local life in motion as families enjoy rides of every kind. Slow down the night with a visit to the Cathedral Church. Marvel at the gothic interior as you offer a simple prayer.
To recharge, fill up with a delicious Vietnamese meal prepared by locals. End the tour with a Han Cruise(typical bamboo structure with the space of 3 floors Cruise) on the Han River while you sip your chosen drink with a great performance of Cham Pa dancing on the Han Cruise to go under bridges:Han River Bridge – the only swing bridge in Vietnam-Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest cable-stayed bridge in Vietnam-Dragon Bridge – the world’s longest iron dragon-Tran Thi Ly Bridge – unique leaning pillar, cable-stayed system as sailing out to the sea. Complete with free pick up and drop off service, this tour package is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience everyday life in Vietnam.
If you take this tour at the weekend that is the great choice for seeing Dragon’s water and fire show at 9.pm.
- 6:00pm meet up with guide
- 6:00pm-6:15pm hotel pick up
- 6:20pm start tour
- Visit Dragon Bridge
- Drop by Love Bridge
- Han River Bridge
- See Night Market
- Visit Sun Wheel
- Danang Cathedral
- Enjoy one local food
- 8:00pm get on the Han River Cruise
- Enjoy a cup of tea/coffee/local beer/juice with Cham Pa dancing on Han Cruise.
- 9:30pm end of tour, drop off at hotel or original meeting point.
- Pick up and drop off in Danang.
- Local Food.
- Professional English speaking guide and guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- One item of local beer/tea/coffee/soft drink on Han Cruise.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 44 USD/Guest(Adult/Youth).
- 40 USD/Guest(For the group of 4-8 guests).
- 22 USD/Children-Seating with adult.
- Free of charge for the infant( under 3 years)
- This is private tour,so tour can run with 1 guest with flexible time.
- Children under 1.30 m,considered as a child,seating with adult.
- Children upper 1.30 m,considered as a youth,seating independently.
- In case,you prefer your child seating with adult,kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant guests with more than 6 months.
- For private car,surcharge 12 USD/Guest(Minimum for 2 guests).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hai Chau,Son Tra,Thanh Khue districts
- Surcharge 7 USD/Guest for pick up and drop off at hotels:Golden Bay Danang Hotel,Da Nang Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl Da Nang, Melia Da Nang, Sentara Da Nang, Vinpeal Ocean Da Nang, Sheraton Grand Da Nang, Pulchra Da Nang, or Ocean Villa Da Nang.
- Guests can meet up us at Ba Mua Restaurant(235 Nui Thanh,Danang)