3.Danang Foods ExplorerDanang Aodai Ridertour
- Taste delicious foods,see the culture,meet the locals in Vietnam!
- Ride your way to the most beautiful city’s secret food spots on a motorbike in Vietnam.
- A major visit to Da Nang ‘s hidden and spot sights that other tours can not offer.
- Discover obscure delicacies and embrace the scene as you interact with local people.
- Enjoy some of the world’s best known street food as listed in the viral Da Nang’s Top 10 Dishes.
- Roam around town guided by professional Aodai rider as your personal guide for the ultimate local experience!
*What you expect:
Experience a different kind of food crawl and dive into the incredible food scene happening in Da Nang! Feast your eyes (and stomachs!) on some of the world’s viral street food spots sizzling up local favorites including authentic My Quang,Banh Xeo and Nem Lui that make every mile worth the travel. Guided by a professional team of Aodai-wearing female bikers, you’re in for the ultimate Vietnamese experience as you roam the town’s seediest parts all in the name of good foods.
Ready your taste buds because there will be 5 food stops waiting for you! Along the way, you’ll pass by Da Nang’s iconic bridges – Dragon, Love, and Han River Bridges – overlooking the gorgeous Han River opposite the pristine beaches in town. You can buy souvenirs to take home at the Night Market before you float in the air on the Sun Wheel, the 4th largest ferris wheel in the world offering a spectacular view of the city. Don’t forget to pay a visit at the Da Nang Cathedral, a 70m high Gothic-style church known to locals as the candy-pink cathedral and other hidden sights are not listed in guide books. Complete with pick up and drop off service, this tour is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience Vietnam’s every day local culture.
*Exploring Danang Best Local Dishes:
1.My Quang(Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles)
Mi Quang is Da Nang’s definitive dish, featuring rice noodles that are tinted yellow using turmeric and bone broth seasoned with fish sauce, black pepper, shallot, and garlic. Meat toppings include river shrimp, boiled quails eggs, and roast pork, though some eateries use fish, chicken and beef slices. Lastly, the ensemble is topped with an array of fresh herbs such as basil, peanuts, coriander, lettuce, sliced banana flowers, and sesame rice crackers. You can also opt for chili peppers for a spicy kick to the ensemble.
2.Banh Trang Cuon Thit Heo(belly pork & vegetables wrapped soft rice paper):
It is a speciality of Da Nang that satisfies even the most demanding gourmet.
Made from common meat such as pork, this dish has gained a universal reputation in Da Nang and elsewhere in the country.To make the exact kind of roll, the pork chosen must have a balance between meat and fat. It is then boiled until it reaches a certain degree of softness. Boiled pork is sliced and placed onto the plate.Next, raw vegetables are prepared. They include cucumbers, perillas, lettuce, green bananas and other kinds of fresh veggies. One can either choose the wrapped rolls or enjoy wrapping their own rolls.
When making your own rolls, make sure that you eat them with the tasty sauce that can only be found in Quang Nam and Da Nang. Even though the ingredients of the sauce (chilis, garlic and pineapple) are easy to recognise, no one can ever discover the secret ingredient of the local people to make this sauce.
Last, but not least, the roll dish cannot be completed without a plate of white noodle. The visitors must to eat the rolls and the noodles together to fully experience the real flavor of this speciality.
3.Bun Cha Ca(Fishcake Noodles Soup):
It is popular amongst seafood lovers due to its generous chunks of grilled fishcakes, green onions, bean sprouts, mint leaves, and fine rice vermicelli noodles. Using a choice of mackerel, barracuda or lizardfish, the meat is marinated with garlic, pepper, salt, and chili before it’s kneaded into small pieces and grilled until fully cooked. Meanwhile, the broth is prepared by simmering a mix of fish bones, pumpkin, cabbage, pineapple, tomato and dried bamboo shoots, resulting in a rich, hearty, and flavorful ensemble.
4.Nem Lui(Lemongrass Pork Skewers):
It is a traditional snack that originated from Hue, but is available in Danang Also known as lemongrass pork skewers, the meat is a mixture of milled pork, pigskin, pig oil, salt, pepper, sugar, and a locally grown spice. The skewers are then grilled on a coal stove before served with a side of rice paper, fresh herbs and vegetables. As with any delicacy in Vietnam, you can also add chilly slices and/or dip it in dumping sauce for added flavor.
5.Banh Xeo(Vietnamese Crispy Pancake):
A savory pancake that’s made of rice flour, coconut milk, and turmeric, filled with ingredients such as vermicelli noodles, chicken, pork or beef slices, shrimps, sliced onions, bean sprouts, and mushrooms. Usually eaten as a snack or appetizer,the best way to enjoy a crispy pancake is by wrapping it in mustard leaf, lettuce leaves or rice papers together with mint leaves, basil, and dipping in fermented peanut sauce.
6.Thach Rau Cau Dua(Coconut Jelly):
Light, refreshing with just the right amount of sweetness serving as your best desert.
- Morning tour: 9:00.am-13:00.pm.
- Afternoon tour: 2:00.pm-6:00.pm.
- Evening tour:6:00.pm-10:00.pm.
- 9:00am-9:10.am/2:00pm-2:10.pm/6:00pm-6:10.pm pick up at hotel and meet with guide.
- 9:15.am/2:15.pm/6:15.pm start tour.
- Dragon Bridge.
- Love Lock Bridge.
- Han River Bridge.
- Night Market.
- Photo taking at Sun Wheel.
- Cao Dai Church.
- Da Nang Cathedral.
- Other Hidden Sights not listed in guide books.
- Enjoy up to 5-6 dishes at 5 food stops.
- 1:00pm/6:00pm/10:00pm end tour, drop off at hotel or original meet up point.
- 44 USD/Guest(Adult/Youth).
- 40 USD/Guest(For a group of 4-8 guests).
- Free pick up and drop off in Danang.
- Professional English speaking guide and rider
- All entrance fee.
- 5-7 local dishes at 5 main food stops.
- Local gift.
- One beer or soft drink
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- This is private tour,so tour can run with 1 guest with flexible time.
- Not recommended for infants & children under 1o years old.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 65 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant guests with more than 6 months.
- For private car,surcharge 12 USD/Guest(Minimum 2 guests).
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hai Chau,Son Tra,Thanh Khue districts
- Surcharge 7 USD/Guest for pick up and drop off at hotels:Golden Bay Danang Hotel,Da Nang Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl Da Nang, Melia Da Nang, Sentara Da Nang, Vinpeal Ocean Da Nang, Sheraton Grand Da Nang, Pulchra Da Nang, or Ocean Villa Da Nang.
- Guests can meet us at Ba Mua Restaurant-235 Nui Thanh,Danang.