2.Danang Sights & DiscoveryDanang Aodai Ridertour
- Hop on a motorbike and enjoy a thrilling ride into the beautiful city of Da Nang!
- Discover Da Nang’s iconic sights including street markets, bridges, and pristine beaches and lesser known areas.
- Enjoy traditional Vietnamese cuisine in one of the world’s most viral street food scenes.
- Immerse in the local culture as you interact with Da Nang’s residents.
- Personally guided by professional Aodai riders for the ultimate local experience!
*What To Expect:
A fun ride to most popular tourist attractions and lesser known markets and sites that other big tour can go.At each of the stop,you get off the bikes for walking with plenty of photo opportunity.Besides,you will learn the history and culture of each sites from the unique perspectives of our Aodai guides.
The tour begins with a visit to the Lady Buddha at Linh Ung Pagoda, situated in the heart of Da Nang overlooking the crystal blue waters of the Son Tra Peninsula. Slow down and go for a walk in the sand at the My Khue Beach next. Along the way, you’ll pass by Da Nang’s iconic bridges – Dragon, Love Lock, and Han River Bridges – overlooking the gorgeous Han River opposite the pristine beaches in town. After that is some cultural visit at Da Nang’s religious sites, the Cao Dai Temple and the infamous candy pink Da Nang Cathedral. Enjoy a shopping spree at Han Market where you can buy souvenirs for you to take home. After, you’ll have a hearty bowl of Mì Quàng, a local staple you shouldn’t miss because you can’t end a great tour without good food. Complete with free pick up and drop off service, this tour package is worth every penny if you’re looking to experience Vietnam’s every day local culture.
*Discovering Danang Best Sights:
1.Lady Buddha and Son Tra Penisula:
Being the tallest Buddha statue in Vietnam, is 9 km away from My Khe beach, or 14 km from Da Nang city center. Lady Buddha Da Nang statue is inside Linh Ung pagoda courtyard with a height of 67m, the lotus diameter is 35m, equivalent to a 30-storey building,located on Son Tra Peninsular.
2.My Khue Beach:
My Khue Beach is famous for its blue sky, smooth white sand, gentle slope, clear & warm water year round and beautiful areas surrounded by coconut trees. Everything around you is peaceful, natural, relaxing, that’s why Forbes Magazine selected My Khe beach as “one of the most attractive beaches on the planet” title. This recognition was given after an endless effort of the government and the Da Nang Lifesaving Association in keeping the beach clean, safety for visitors, free admission for tourists, great accommodations…etc. Moreover, My Khue beach was commended as one of 10 most popular beaches in Asia by The Sunday Herald Sun of Australia.
Dragon Bridge in Da Nang is the longest bridge in Vietnam, offering a dazzling display of lights, fire, and water that no first-time visitor to Da Nang should miss out on. Measuring at 666 metres in length, it is located in Da Nang City and constructed in the shape of a golden dragon. The six-lane bridge crosses the Han River, serving as direct routes to My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach as well as a popular spot amongst travelling photographers. Dragon Bridge was officially opened in 2013 after a two-year-long construction, commemorating the 38th anniversary of Da Nang City’s liberation. According to local beliefs, which date back to the Ly Dynasty, the dragon is a significant symbol of power, nobility and good fortune.
4.Cao Dai Church:
Cao Dai (Caodaism) is a syncretist Vietnamese religious movement with a strongly nationalist political character. Cao Dai draws upon ethical precepts from Confucianism, occult practices from Taoism, theories of karma and rebirth from Buddhism, and a hierarchical organization (including a pope) from Roman Catholicism.
Danang Cathedral is top of church to visit in Danang, It is one of very attractive place with official name “ Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus as well-known the Church of the Chicken” It is a main cathedral for Christian in Central of Vietnam. The church was built in French colonial Da Nang.The cathedral was started of building in February 1923,designed and built by Priest Vallet.The Cathedral is Gothic style architecture with the arch of the door. There is style in the motifs of Western churches. On the roof of the church has the lightning rod is a statue of a gray chicken to determine the direction of the wind. So that church is also called the church Chicken.
Han Market is a significant landmark in Da Nang, having been in operation since the French occupancy in the 1940s. This local market is set within a two-storey building.It’s very much like a miniature version of Ben Thanh Market central market in Ho Chi Minh City, and even if you aren’t necessarily looking to buy anything it still offers a fascinating glimpse into local life in Da Nang.
7.Pass through Love Bridge,Han River Bridge,Cham Museum,Administrative Buliding,etc.
- Morning tour: 8:00am-12:00pm
- Afternoon tour: 2:00pm-6:00pm
- 8:00am-8:10.am/2:00pm-2:10.pm hotel pick up and/or meet with guide
- 8:15.am/2:15.pm start tour
- Lady Budha at Linh Ung Pagoda on Son Tra Peninsula
- My Khue Beach
- Dragon Bridge (20 minutes)
- Da Nang Love Lock Bridge
- Cao Dai Temple
- Da Nang Cathedral
- Han Market
- Enjoy Mì Quảng (Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles)
- 12:00pm/6:00pm end tour, drop off at hotel or original meeting point.
- Pick up and drop off in Danang.
- Local Food.
- Professional English speaking guide and guide.
- All entrance tickets.
- Mineral water.
- Local gift.
- Tour insurance provided by tour operator.
- Other personal expenses.
- Tips and gratuities (optional).
- 40 USD/Guest(Adult/Youth).
- 36 USD/Guest(For the group of 4-8 guests).
- 20 USD/Child-Seating with adult.
- Free of charge for the infant( under 3 years old).
- This is private tour,so tour can run with 1 guest with flexible time.
- Children under 1.30 m,considered as a child,seating with adult.
- Children upper 1.30 m,considered as a youth,seating independently.
- In case,you prefer your child seating with adult,kindly let us know when you book the tour with us.
- Not recommended for guests with more than 90 kg or seniors with more than 70 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant guests with more than 6 months.
- For private car,surcharge 12 USD/Guest(Minimum 2 guests).
- For visiting Marble Mountain,we surcharge 5 USD/Guest for tickets and riding.
- Only recommended guests to bring Camera and money enough for personal expense.
- Free pick up and drop off in Hai Chau,Son Tra,Thanh Khue districts.
- Surcharge 7 USD/Guest for pick up and drop off at hotels:Golden Bay Danang Hotel,Da Nang Hyatt Regency, Vinpearl Da Nang, Melia Da Nang, Sentara Da Nang, Vinpeal Ocean Da Nang, Sheraton Grand Da Nang, Pulchra Da Nang, or Ocean Villa Da Nang.
- Guests can meet up us at Ba Mua Restaurant(235 Nui Thanh,Danang).